Curtis Electrical Construction is a full service electrical maintenance company offering many different maintenance solutions. From troubleshooting and panel replacement and new construction, Curtis Electrical Construction will take care of all your electrical needs. Curtis Electrical Construction has successfully taken on every type of project and challenge out there. Our team is extremely versatile and our techs and certified. We have the confidence that we can complete your project on time and in budget. Curtis Electrical Construction offers extremely competitive rates.
• Checking energy & external lighting, and sending certification letters that everything is tested & working, many fire marshals will like this paperwork in lieu of going through your facility testing devices.
• Check for heat at electrical connections, this can save costly wire connection failures.
• Nighttime checking of parking lot lighting & reporting back to landlords. Non-local landlords appreciate this service, because we find problems before tenant complaints and other safety issues escalate.
Curtis Electrical Construction has successfully taken on every type of project and challenge
out there. Our time is extremely versatile and all of our techs have the proper certification. We have the experience and confidence that we can complete your project in a timely matter and within budget.
Curtis Electrical Construction is a full service electrical maintenance company offering many different maintenance solutions. Full service electrical maintenance services includes:
We work with electrical engineers & architects for one stop design needs, from standard drawings for permit requirements to design build projects. Industrial Services Include:
• Design and Build
• Oil Field Work
• Tenant Build-outs
• Power Line Construction
• Emergency Service Calls and Standby Systems
• Panel Upgrades and Main Breaker Replacement.
• Site Support
o 3rd Party Power
o Distribution & Supply
• Drilling Rigs
o SCR Drives
o VFD Drives
o PLC Automation
o Relay Logic
• Electric Top Drives
• Classified/Hazardous Locations
o Soft Starts
• High Voltage Terminations